What is LymeDiseaseResource.com?
LymeDiseaseResource.com is a website aimed at those interested in or suffering with Lyme disease and/or the many other infections carried by ticks.
You will find:
- Up-to-date key information on the basics of Lyme disease and chronic Lyme disease.
- The cause and ongoing status of the medical controversy surrounding chronic Lyme disease.
- Current research regarding diagnosis and effective treatment of chronic Lyme disease.
- Depository of useful articles on chronic Lyme disease.
- Information about Lyme disease co-infections.
- Book and product reviews and recommendations regarding treatment of symptoms suffered with chronic Lyme disease.
- Popular Lyme disease treatment protocols with contact information.
- Jenna’s Lyme Blog with Lyme News (comments and participation encouraged).
- Personal stories about individual experience with Lyme disease.
- Connection to Neuro-Lyme.com and Video Blog regarding all of the above.
Who Is Jenna Smith?
LymeDiseaseResource.com is written by Jenna Seaver, a writer who is a victim of Lyme disease herself. Formerly a successful entrepreneur, competitive equestrian, wife, mother to six and grandmother to seven, Jenna is now single having lost most of family, friends and unfortunately all her horses, dogs and cats as a result of this disease. Finally recovering (however slowly) after dozens of failed protocols Jenna now focuses on writing, Lyme activism and internet marketing.
You can find out more about Jenna on Facebook, and/or by reading the articles below.
- Get the full story of Jenna’s struggle with Lyme disease.
- Learn about Jenna’s novel.
- Find out about Jenna’s personal treatment.
- And five things you probably don’t know about Jenna.
Have a Lyme Blog or Product you Want to Share?
Email details to jenna@LymeDiseaseResource.com .